EUGridPMA Utrecht 2019 Meeting
EUGridPMA Utrecht 2019
EDG CACG Agendas
46th EUGridPMA meeting in conjunction with GN4-3 Enabling Communities and EOSCHUB WP4.4, SURF Hoog Catharije, Utrecht, NL
The 46th EUGridPMA meeting in conjunction with GN4-3 Enabling Communities and EOSCHUB WP4.4 will take place in SURF Hoog Catharije, Utrecht, NL,
from Mon May 20, 13:00, 2019 till Wed May 22, 12:30, 2019 and is gratiously hosted by
|When||Mon May 20, 13:00, 2019 till Wed May 22, 12:30, 2019|
|Where||SURF Hoog Catharije, Utrecht, NL|
|Registration||Required via this web page**|
|(**) Only members of a PMA and confirmed applicants can register for the PMA section of the event, others should send a request to
Utrecht, located in the middle of the Netherlands, lies a 30min direct
trainride away from Schiphol Amsterdam Airport (IATA: AMS, ICAO: EHAM)
and - with 24x7 connections every 10-15 min - can be easily reached from
anywhere in the world.
Hotels are plentiful in the area: get one in the centre and/or close to
the main train station and you'll be fine. The
meeting room is 2min walking from the main
This meeting is joint with the GN4-3 Enabling Communities activity and EOSCHIB WP4.4, and welcoming the "AARC NA3" policy and best practice harmonisation team.
The EUGridPMA meeting agenda will be available from the links below. Use the
on-line meeting materials link to attach your presentations (upload
password will be given to you at the meeting venue or on request).
Videoconferencing will be available, hosted on the CERN Vidyo system, including a H323 capability, SIP dial-in, and PSTN.
- Connect with a web browser to http://vidyoportal.cern.ch/flex.html?roomdirect.html&key=2KK49yAwGGzJ (and download the vidyo client if needed).
You can join as a guest: click on the Guest button and provide a self-chosen name (preferably your own)
If you want to use the chat function, install the VidyoDesktop client version 3 first and start it (no need to log in!) - the same URL above will then automatically log you in to the right room
- Connect using WebRTC to https://vidyowebrtc.web.cern.ch/?key=2KK49yAwGGzJ (experimental)
- Connect with H323 or SIP to vidyogw.cern.ch (184.108.40.206) and
enter conference ID: 109338677#
Alternative endpoints are at vidyogw04: 220.127.116.11, or try one of the old vidyo servers at e.g.: 18.104.22.168
- Connect with H323 to cern-vidyo-gateway0.internet2.edu (22.214.171.124 and [2001:48a8:68fe:5::80]) and enter conference ID: 109338677#
- The vidyo client is also available for mobile platforms like Android and iOS. It is also available for various Linux flavours.
- Direct SIP connections to sip:firstname.lastname@example.org ... or enter code 109338677#
- Call one of the following dial-in numbers and enter conference ID "109338677#":
- +31 20 7165248 (Amsterdam, NL)
- +1 630 840 5470 (US and Canada - Batavia, IL)
- +1 631 344 2616 (US and Canada - Upton, NY)
- +420 9 50072376 (Prague, CZ)
- +41 22 7671400 (Geneva, CH)
- +34 91 1233708 (Madrid, ES)
- +44 20 30510622 (London, UK)
- +33 48 1077580 (RENATER, France)
- +420 2 28880755 (Prague, CZ)
- +49 40 8998 1350 (Germany, DE)
- +86 108 823 6019 (Beijing, CN)
- See CERN Vidyo documentation for more solutions
Download the full desktop client for chat support and participant listing from the CERN website or here for windows, linux, debian, RPM/RedHat, and Mac.
Comments to David Groep.